Collecting reward points
We are delighted that you have joined the Actors & Performers Community. We hope you enjoy using it.
Collecting reward points begins as soon as you register. For details of how you gain points, please see the table below.
Reward points activity.
|Registering on the site
|Completing your profile (image and short description)
|Ask or answer a question
|Thumbs up another user's comment
|Sharing an event
|Purchase a book from the site
|Comment on a blog||20|
Level Points Reward
||Free copy of a Methuen Drama or Arden Shakespeare Book|
Points will be added to your account automatically according to the current Earn Points table
- Points are only rewarded for interactions detailed in the Earn points Table, we have the right to change, add or take away interaction rewarded at any point and as often as we wish.
- We reserve the rights to amend the number of points rewarded for interactions included in the scheme.
- Bloomsbury Publishing PLC can cancel or withdraw the scheme, prizes or any individual accounts at any time.
- Rewards points are not transferable.
Redeeming rewards points
- Please see Collecting reward points for details of what rewards you are entitled for the number of points you collect. You can only redeem your rewards points against these.
- Rewards points have a cash value of 0.0000001p and may only be redeemed by you against future purchases. We will not exchange rewards points for cash.
- You cannot make a part payment of points towards a product or service. You must collect the full amount of points needed for the product you choose. These will be deducted from the total you have left to redeem.
- We will endeavour to keep rewards items within the Redeeming Points rewards section, however some of our rewards are subject to availability.